Friday, November 9, 2012

Riding in Cars

Tonight I took Zoe and Ariana shopping with me. Their conversations are like little people. This is an excerpt from the ride out:

Ariana: Woa, look at that car! I love it!
Zoe: Well, I love punch buggies.
Ariana: I know, I know. You are going to get one, and have a dog, and it's going to sit in the front seat.
Zoe: Yeah, but if I don't get a dog, you can sit in the front. Well, you and Noah will have to alternate.

So I pipe in - "She can sit in front on the days that end in Y!"
Zoe: Yeah, okay.
Ariana: That's pretty much every day!
Zoe: Oh...yeah...haha!

Me again - "How about the odd days then?"
Ariana: Yeah, like Friday!
Me: Umm...
Ariana: Friday is my favorite day. Oh I've got a joke. What day is a potato's least favorite day?

*Crickets*

Ariana: Friday! Get it, FRY-day!

And then I stopped following along because they make me dizzy.


No comments:

Post a Comment